Comment on page
You can provide liquidity for the AMM on Muesliswap Milkomeda. By doing so, you provide a given amount of a pair of tokens to a liquidity pool, offering other users to trade them at the price defined by the ratio. The price may change as more users and larger trades happen with the liquidity pool.
By adding liquidity, you'll earn 0.25% of all trades on this pair proportional to your share of the pool. Fees are added to the pool, accrue in real time and can be claimed by withdrawing your liquidity.
To add liquidity, visit the "Add Liquidity" tab.
- 1.Click on "+ Add Liquidity"
- 2.Select the token pair for which you want to provide liquidity for.
- 3.Select the amount of the first token you want to provide
- 4.The other amount is automatically determined by the price in the liquidity pool if the pool already exists.
- 5.Click "Supply" and confirm your inputs. Note: In case the token you want to supply is not enabled yet you will need to click "Enable TOKEN" to enable your wallet access to the token you want to supply
Before a token can be supplied, it needs to be enabled.
Hit supply to increase liquidity in this pool!
You will see a confirmation dialogue to confirm your inputs.