Hungry Cows NFT
HungryCow NFTs by MuesliSwap
Quick facts about Hungry Cows
- Total Number of NFTs: 10,000
- Drop 1: Date: 18th July 2022 5pm UTC
- Drop 2: Date: 20th July 2022 - Mint price 60 ADA
- Drop size 5,000 Hungry Cow NFTs
- No whitelist requirement (open to everybody)
- Preregister between 12pm UTC and 8pm UTC -> minting starts at 8pm UTC
- requests between 12pm UTC and 8pm UTC are treated equally (we distribute NFTs randomly and return NFT/leftover ADA)
We are proud to present the MuesliSwap Hungry Cow NFT series. Hungry Cows will help you boost your yield farming rewards on MuesliSwap. You can lock your hungry cow NFT with one yield farming position to boost your rewards. Each hungry cow is unique and has a unique boosting factor. To understand how the boosting factor is computed please have a look below.
Boosting factor distribution
Please note we have adjusted these informations to exactly represent the boosting factors we selected during the random minting process
The boosting factors are distributed as following:
Distribution of NFT boosting factors
Minimum Boosting Factor: 7.62%
Maximum Boosting Factor: 91.99%
Median boosting factor: 38.32%
Mean boosting factor: 39.99%
Standard deviation of boosting factors: 15.28%
Unique Boosting Factor and Rarity levels
Each Hungry Cow is composed of multiple gadgets that have a rarity level and a unique boosting factor.
Of course when computing the boosting factor all gadgets that are part of the NFT will contribute to the factor. The following tables additionally introduces the different widgets and their rarity levels. The Hungry Cow NFTs feature a unique boosting factor between 7.6% and 92% on your yield farming position. HungryCow NFTs are limited to 10,000.
Muesli Bowl Content